Social Work Internship, Employment & Education of Adults with Developmental Disabilities - Fall 2014Tierra del Sol Foundation
Marketing/Public Relations and Social MediaAlternative Solutions/Healthy Minds
Group FacilitatorV.O.I.C.E. CONSULTING
Prevention Services - School-Based Undergrad & Graduate StudentsCleveland Department of Public Health - Prevention Services
Business Development / Sales InternFocus Forward Counseling and Consulting, Inc.
Mental Health-Community Based AgencyBookmark This
Core Essentials, LLC
3302 Ste A University Drive
DescriptionOur mission is to provide holistic services that strengthen independence; assist in the restoration of sound family structures; and that foster meaningful community relationships.
Business Philosophy Exist to Serve is the driving force of Core Essentials’ philosophy. Core Essentials seeks to foster a sense of urgency that evokes a positive change in the lives of the people we serve.
Core Essentials is a leader of sound business practices by being steadfast in the delivery of services through excellent customer service, highly qualified and experienced employees, and commitment to cultural competency.
Core Essentials seeks to serve individuals, couples, and families in need of Mental & Behavioral Health Outpatient services and Case management.
Responsibilities- Provide excellent customer service clients, family members, and caregivers.
-Assist with linkage to appropriate service and natural supports
- Understand relationships among mental health personnel, preferably in an agency and community setting.
- Develop programs to address needs on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in community presentation/workshops.
-Office management and including organization of confidential records, intake referrals,
-Direct contact with clients to assist in the provision of mental health therapy sessions.
Requirements- Candidates must be in a Human services Graduate degree program (i.e. Counseling,
Psychology, Social Work)
- Candidates must be proficient in essentials PC skills (i.e. keyboarding, MS office)
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and
- Candidates must be self motivated and independent thinkers.
- Reliable transportation and mobile communication required.