Business Development / Sales InternFocus Forward Counseling and Consulting, Inc.
Psychology Intern, 2 semester position, starting August 2014 and ending May 2015Park Avenue Psychotherapy Associates
Research and Development- Education or Psych MajorSEL
Resource Center InternNational Alliance on Mental Illness - NAMI Mississippi
Product Development InternBookmark This
8455 Beverly Blvd Penthouse
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionWant to join a revolution? NuORDER is the leading wholesale platform for fashion brands and retailers. We are on a journey everyday to eliminate pen and paper from wholesale operations, enabling our brand partners to conduct their business in a smarter, smoother, and more efficient way. Our technology and team are first class - you will join a group of peers who love what they do.
The Product Development team at NuORDER is looking for a dedicated puzzle solver to join our ranks. You will get first-hand experience in a fast-paced, team-based, environment and see how interactive projects are designed, developed and launched. Candidates must be creative problem solvers and passionate user advocates.
Responsibilities- Test out and critique new features
- Assist the Quality Assurance Team with day-to-day testing, including documenting and reproducing bugs
- provide feedback on the user experience and brainstorm ways to improve the usability of our products
- Create, execute, and maintain test plans and test cases for one of our 4 applications
- Be working toward a degree in the Cognitive Sciences, User Interface Design, or Human Factors.
- Have experience working as part of a team, either through class projects or extracurricular activities.
- Be an excellent communicator and team-player, ready to use short-term milestones to achieve ultimate goals.
- Display a keen attention to Detail