Psychology InternshipArista Counseling & Psychotherapy
Master's Level Professional Counselor/Licensed Graduate Professional CounselorReignite Psychological & Consulting Services, LLC
Research CoordinatorHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Glendale Fire Department's Crisis Response ProgramGlendale Fire Department
Psychology Assistantship/InternshipThe PSYCH Group, LLC
Social Skills Program LeaderSummit Camp & Travel
Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Research AssistantUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
Behavior Support SpecialistBookmark This
Genesee Community Service
36100 Genesee Lake Road
Posted: August 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in a dead end job? Have you felt as though you’re in the wrong field of work? Do you want an exciting career mentoring others and fostering a relationship? If you said “yes”, we’d like to speak with you!
Genesee Community Services, a division of Genesee Lake School, provides services to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, mental health disorders, neurological disorders and/or emotional disturbances. We focus in the following areas: Respite, Daily Living Skills, Mentoring/Community & Behavior Intervention. These services are provided in their homes after school. We follow an individualized, person-centered and integrated team approach, emphasizing positive behavioral support, therapeutic relationships and applied behavior analysis.
Our goal is to keep children in their home and to provide support to the families; we want to empower them by providing them the resources needed for a healthy, safe and strong environment in the home.
Due to growth, we are expanding and looking to fill needs in the following cities of Wisconsin: Waukesha, West Bend, Mukwonago, Sussex
**Position requries you to live in State of Wisconsin and able to travel from home to home to work with clients**
• Research and promote the use of therapeutic modalities, as applicable to our clients, their families and the GCS team
• Takes direction from the Clinical Lead on the team approaches and direction of the team
• Establishes goals and support strategies based on input from internal and external team members
• Prepares and maintains written case notes
• Monitors protections of all rights and reports any violations according to company policies, state and/or federal regulations
• Identifies gaps in service provision and/or company procedures and communicates these issues with the appropriate supervisory staff
• Other duties as assigned/delegated by supervisory staff
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related discipline
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience supporting children/adolescents diagnosed with emotional, mental health, neurological and/or developmental disabilities
• Due to the nature of our business, all employees are required to have a regular driver’s license and have reliable transportation