Psychology (mft) InternshipGlendale Community College
Short 90+ Day Online Internship, Non-Profit, Writing/Research - Domestic Violence SheltersThe American Public Safety Training Institute
Sport Psychology CoachWrestling Mindset
Program DirectorYolo Community Care Continuum
Film company looking for interns - All majors - Must be enrolled in collegePES
Psychotherapy Office InternDr. Sam Von Reiche and Associates
Psychology Students/Writers Needed for Advice ColumnAsking Jude
Positive Psychology Research InternshipMabbly
Behavioral TechnicianBookmark This
Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc.
1106 N. 155th Street, Suite B
Posted: January 28 2016
DescriptionWant to work in a meaningful career, making a difference in the lives of children and families? Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc. (IBT) is a community-based teaching, training, and research organization serving children with Autism and their families across the state of Kansas.
IBT is currently seeking individuals interested in learning about applied behavior analysis in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders with several internships available across the state of Kansas.
Responsibilities1. Conduct intervention sessions and collect direct and indirect measures of behavior
2. Attend scheduled training and staff meetings
3. Train to criteria on observation codes and coding
4. Coordinate observation schedule with supervisor and families; assist with standard office responsibilities (e.g.
preparing materials, filing, time sheets)
1. Must be able to pass a background check.
2. Willing to travel to client homes
4. Willing to engage in training opportunities
5. Ability to function independently
1. 1000 hours verified experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorders
2. Completion of 60 college credit hours
3. Credentialed as a Registered Behavioral Technician
4. Experience working in home and community-based settings
5. Experience with ABA