Master's Level Professional Counselor/Licensed Graduate Professional CounselorReignite Psychological & Consulting Services, LLC
Research CoordinatorHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Glendale Fire Department's Crisis Response ProgramGlendale Fire Department
Psychology Assistantship/InternshipThe PSYCH Group, LLC
Social Skills Program LeaderSummit Camp & Travel
Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Research AssistantUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
Paid Internship Opportunity - Psychometric ResearcherCFA Institute
Behavioral TechnicianBookmark This
Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc.
1106 N. 155th Street, Suite B
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to work in a meaningful career, making a difference in the lives of children and families? Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc. (IBT) is a community-based teaching, training, and research organization serving children with Autism and their families across the state of Kansas.
IBT is currently seeking individuals interested in learning about applied behavior analysis in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders with several internships available across the state of Kansas.
Responsibilities1. Conduct intervention sessions and collect direct and indirect measures of behavior
2. Attend scheduled training and staff meetings
3. Train to criteria on observation codes and coding
4. Coordinate observation schedule with supervisor and families; assist with standard office responsibilities (e.g.
preparing materials, filing, time sheets)
1. Must be able to pass a background check.
2. Willing to travel to client homes
4. Willing to engage in training opportunities
5. Ability to function independently
1. 1000 hours verified experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorders
2. Completion of 60 college credit hours
3. Credentialed as a Registered Behavioral Technician
4. Experience working in home and community-based settings
5. Experience with ABA