Psychology InternAW Counseling
Mental Health Worker - InternshipYolo Community Care Continuum
Film company looking for interns - All majors - Must be enrolled in collegePES
Research Internship: Available Psychosocial Career & Life Planning ToolsJerry Cahn
SEO Expert Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Public Relations Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Internet Marketing Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Marketing Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Behavioral TechnicianBookmark This
Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc.
1106 N. 155th Street, Suite B
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 25 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to work in a meaningful career, making a difference in the lives of children and families? Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc. (IBT) is a community-based teaching, training, and research organization serving children with Autism and their families across the state of Kansas.
IBT is currently seeking individuals interested in learning about applied behavior analysis in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders with several internships available across the state of Kansas. A minimum 1 year commitment is required for this internship.
Responsibilities1. Conduct intervention sessions and collect direct and indirect measures of behavior
2. Attend scheduled training and staff meetings
3. Train to criteria on observation codes and coding
4. Coordinate observation schedule with supervisor and families; assist with standard office responsibilities (e.g.
preparing materials, filing, time sheets)
1. Degree, pursuit of degree, or college credit in Behavior Analysis, Education, Counseling, School Psychology, Psychology, or related field
2. 1000 hours experience with a child or children with autism
3. Candidates selected must pass a background check
4. Reliable transportation
1. Coursework in Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, and/or Psychology or related field
2. Experience with delivering evidence-based interventions, observing or collecting data with children ages 18
months to 15 years
3. Work experience with parents
4. Demonstrate good communication skills
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as demonstrated in work experience