Prevention Intervention Specialist - Children Pre K-1 Grade UNPAIDCleveland Department of Public Health - Prevention Services
Peer Education Program Coordinator - Prevention Services - Summer InternshipCleveland Department of Public Health - Prevention Services
Marriage and Family TherapyEmpowerCare
Social Work - Psychology - Behavioral Therapy Summer program specialist roleSummit Camp & Travel
Unpaid Case Manager Intern-Remote work 20hrs/weekAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
DIRECT CARE INTERNSHIPCaring Hands Community Services
Undergraduate InternsCrittenton Services for Children and Families
Behavioral TechnicianBookmark This
Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc.
1106 N. 155th Street, Suite B
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to work in a meaningful career, making a difference in the lives of children and families? Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc. (IBT) is a community-based teaching, training, and research organization serving children with Autism and their families across the state of Kansas.
IBT is currently seeking individuals interested in learning about applied behavior analysis in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders with several internships available across the state of Kansas. A minimum 1 year commitment is required for this internship.
Responsibilities1. Conduct intervention sessions and collect direct and indirect measures of behavior
2. Attend scheduled training and staff meetings
3. Train to criteria on observation codes and coding
4. Coordinate observation schedule with supervisor and families; assist with standard office responsibilities (e.g.
preparing materials, filing, time sheets)
1. Degree, pursuit of degree, or college credit in Behavior Analysis, Education, Counseling, School Psychology, Psychology, or related field
2. 1000 hours experience with a child or children with autism
3. Candidates selected must pass a background check
4. Reliable transportation
1. Coursework in Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, and/or Psychology or related field
2. Experience with delivering evidence-based interventions, observing or collecting data with children ages 18
months to 15 years
3. Work experience with parents
4. Demonstrate good communication skills
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as demonstrated in work experience