Intervention Specialist- boost your resume by learning evidence-based practices!Aspiranet
Psychology InternshipArista Counseling & Psychotherapy
Office Intern & Case ManagerDestination Greatness, PLLC
Clinical Intern/PracticumIntercultural Family Services - South(Chestnut Hill College)
Behavior Therapist Intern - Pleasanton, CACenter for Autism and Related Disorders
Counselors- Special NeedsSummit Camp & Travel
Undergrad Internship- Psychology StudentsADVANCED THERAPEUTIC SOLUTIONS
Get Paid to PlayGateway Learning Group
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for the Editor/ Journalist who are interest in following areas: psychology, psycho-kinesiology, psychogenetics, metaphysics, holistic
If you are interested in those subject, you can contact us for interview.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, Editing, Journalism, Journalists, Marketing Copy
Preferred - Russian, English