MASTER LEVEL or HIGHER: Forensic Psychology InternsAlexander J. Paret & Associates
Personal Assistant RoleSummit Camp & Travel
Summer Camp Counselor-Special NeedsChildren's Specialized Hospital
Psychology InternMoms' Telehealth
Health Ambassador Program for YouthStarVista
Counselor Internship -unpaid experiencePurpose Community Therapeutic Services, LLC
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Psychology: Virtual Flex-time Internship for Miami Arts & Entertainment company Innova XInnova X
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 12 2016
Company Location: Owings Mills, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for the Editor/ Journalist who are interest in following areas: psychology, psycho-kinesiology, psychogenetics, metaphysics, holistic
If you are interested in those subject, you can contact us for interview.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Editing, Copy Editing, Journalism, Marketing Copy, Journalists
Preferred - English, Russian