Tribes Social Skills Group Program LeaderSummit Camp & Travel
Psychology InternPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Health Ambassador Program for YouthStarVista
Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMCO, Inc
Seeking Intern for Couples Counseling Private PracticeNatalie Moore | Holistic Psychotherapy
Neuropsycholgy InternshipNichols Counseling & Psychotherapy
Counseling Center of Illinois looking for Psychology & Counseling major interns for year 2017/2018Counseling Center of Illinois
Psychology InternHeart of All Women
Spring HR INTERN 2017Bookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
1000 Waterview Drive
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Responsibilities• Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; career fairs, assisting with open houses, conducting reference checks;
• Maintain inventory of all HR Forms
• Assist with On-Boarding including coordination for New Hire Orientation, distribution of new hire gifts, and creation of benefit packets.
• Creation and Maintenance of personnel files
• Create employee communications (email, flyers, posters) for employee events
• Assist with planning of company events (health fair, holiday party, etc.)
• Maintenance of Employee Bulletin Boards
• Attend and assist with company-mandated training (New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Distribute and Collect Employee Surveys as needed
• Assist with mass mailings
• Attend Human Resources team meetings
• Assist with special projects as needed.
For Credit only-unpaid internship
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.