Prevention Intervention Specialist - Children Pre K-1 Grade UNPAIDCleveland Department of Public Health - Prevention Services
Peer Education Program Coordinator - Prevention Services - Summer InternshipCleveland Department of Public Health - Prevention Services
Marriage and Family TherapyEmpowerCare
Social Work - Psychology - Behavioral Therapy Summer program specialist roleSummit Camp & Travel
Unpaid Case Manager Intern-Remote work 20hrs/weekAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
DIRECT CARE INTERNSHIPCaring Hands Community Services
Undergraduate InternsCrittenton Services for Children and Families
Spring HR INTERN 2017Bookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
1000 Waterview Drive
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Responsibilities• Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; career fairs, assisting with open houses, conducting reference checks;
• Maintain inventory of all HR Forms
• Assist with On-Boarding including coordination for New Hire Orientation, distribution of new hire gifts, and creation of benefit packets.
• Creation and Maintenance of personnel files
• Create employee communications (email, flyers, posters) for employee events
• Assist with planning of company events (health fair, holiday party, etc.)
• Maintenance of Employee Bulletin Boards
• Attend and assist with company-mandated training (New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Distribute and Collect Employee Surveys as needed
• Assist with mass mailings
• Attend Human Resources team meetings
• Assist with special projects as needed.
For Credit only-unpaid internship
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.