Psychology InternAW Counseling
Mental Health Worker - InternshipYolo Community Care Continuum
Film company looking for interns - All majors - Must be enrolled in collegePES
Research Internship: Available Psychosocial Career & Life Planning ToolsJerry Cahn
SEO Expert Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Public Relations Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Internet Marketing Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Marketing Intern for Personal Development LeaderAKip Productions
Spring HR INTERN 2017Bookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
1000 Waterview Drive
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Responsibilities• Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; career fairs, assisting with open houses, conducting reference checks;
• Maintain inventory of all HR Forms
• Assist with On-Boarding including coordination for New Hire Orientation, distribution of new hire gifts, and creation of benefit packets.
• Creation and Maintenance of personnel files
• Create employee communications (email, flyers, posters) for employee events
• Assist with planning of company events (health fair, holiday party, etc.)
• Maintenance of Employee Bulletin Boards
• Attend and assist with company-mandated training (New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Distribute and Collect Employee Surveys as needed
• Assist with mass mailings
• Attend Human Resources team meetings
• Assist with special projects as needed.
For Credit only-unpaid internship
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.