Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Research AssistantUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
Paid Internship Opportunity - Psychometric ResearcherCFA Institute
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Counseling InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Worker InternBetter Decisions Counseling Services
Summer Camp- Special Needs Counselor Live InSummit Camp & Travel
Psychology / Mental Health Marketing InternshipWe-Care.com and Didit.com
Spring HR INTERN 2017Bookmark This
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
1000 Waterview Drive
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Responsibilities• Assist with Recruitment Efforts by attending interviews; career fairs, assisting with open houses, conducting reference checks;
• Maintain inventory of all HR Forms
• Assist with On-Boarding including coordination for New Hire Orientation, distribution of new hire gifts, and creation of benefit packets.
• Creation and Maintenance of personnel files
• Create employee communications (email, flyers, posters) for employee events
• Assist with planning of company events (health fair, holiday party, etc.)
• Maintenance of Employee Bulletin Boards
• Attend and assist with company-mandated training (New Hire Orientation, Safety, Harassment, Leadership Academy, etc.)
• Distribute and Collect Employee Surveys as needed
• Assist with mass mailings
• Attend Human Resources team meetings
• Assist with special projects as needed.
For Credit only-unpaid internship
RequirementsAll majors welcome to apply but Business, Psychology & HR majors are preferred.
Ability to keep information confidential.