Social Skills Program LeaderSummit Camp & Travel
Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Research AssistantUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
Paid Internship Opportunity - Psychometric ResearcherCFA Institute
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Counseling InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Worker InternBetter Decisions Counseling Services
Summer Camp- Special Needs Counselor Live InSummit Camp & Travel
Psychology / Mental Health Marketing InternshipDidit.com, We-Care.com and other ventures
Line Therapist-Work with Children!Bookmark This
Genesee Community Service
36100 Genesee Lake Road
Posted: August 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to have fun while you work? Do you enjoy working with kids and have a passion for helping others? Want to work for an employee owned organization and let your voice be heard? At Genesee Community Services, we are looking for talented people to grow with our organization!
Genesee Community Services, a division of Genesee Lake School, provides services to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, mental health disorders, neurological disorders and/or emotional disturbances. We focus in the following areas: Respite, Daily Living Skills, Mentoring/Community & Behavior Intervention. These services are provided in their homes after school. We follow an individualized, person-centered and integrated team approach, emphasizing positive behavioral support, therapeutic relationships and applied behavior analysis.
Our goal is to keep children in their home and to provide support to the families; we want to empower them by providing them the resources needed for a healthy, safe and strong environment in the home.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for Line Therapists to be a part of our team in the following areas:
Mukwonago, WI; Sussex, WI; Waukesha, WI
**Position requires you to live in Wisconsin and be able to travel from home to home**
The Line ABA Therapist is responsible for providing 1:1 respite, mentoring and/or daily living skills to the clients
• Takes direction from Senior Therapist or Lead Therapist
• Collects data on target behaviors and target programming
• Prepares and maintains written case notes after all shifts
• Monitors protection of all rights and reports any violations according to company policies, state and/or federal regulations
• Identifies gaps in services provision and/or company procedures and communicates these issues with the appropriate supervisory staff
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience supporting children/adolescents diagnosed with emotional, mental health, neurological and/or developmental disabilities
• Minimum of 3-6 months experience working with children
• Due to the nature of our business, all employees are required to have a regular driver’s license and reliable transportation