Global Client Organizational & Corporate Development TrainingMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Research AssistantUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
Paid Internship Opportunity - Psychometric ResearcherCFA Institute
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Counseling InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Worker InternBetter Decisions Counseling Services
Summer Camp- Special Needs Counselor Live InSummit Camp & Travel
Psychology / Mental Health Marketing InternshipWe-Care.com and Didit.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
Counseling & Coaching Concierge LLC
Posted: September 28 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCounseling and Coaching Concierge LLC is a, VETERAN OWNED, boutique styled practice offering mental health treatment, work place production strategies (EAP), substance use assessments, violent crime victim services via a partnership with the Metro Police Dept. and FBI, behavioral consulting, and workshops. Often, we partner with individuals who have been diagnosed with chronic pain disorders, already associated with pain management teams, to offer CBT to assist in addressing how pain is perceived and embraced as the individual comes to terms with their new level of function.
We are trauma informed and integrative in our practice- meaning we recognize the biomedical factors, while helping you better understand and manage the psychological and external factors that are impacting your well-being. We do our best to assist you in taking on a prospective and adopting new behaviors that are more aligned with the lifestyle you are seeking.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Interact with community stakeholders, for profits, non-profits and gov't agencies.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.