Public Policy & Advocacy InternUntil There's A Cure Foundation
Public Policy InternSafe Kids Worldwide
Advocacy InternshipMarch Of Dimes
Postdoctoral Fellowship: NVO World Foreign Policy (Global - Virtual)Virtual Organization Management Institute
Postdoctoral Fellowship: Virtual Organization Public Policy (Global - Virtual)Virtual Organization Management Institute
Health Policy InternBookmark This
818 Connecticut Ave NW
DescriptionThe eHealth Initiative (www.eHealthInitiative.org), an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to drive improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare through information and information technology, seeks highly motivated individuals interested in interning part-time or full-time throughout the year.
This internship position is an opportunity for growth and learning that requires a highly motivated individual with strong research, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and contribute as part of an innovative and highly respected cutting-edge organization.
The internship is an unpaid position, but current students may be able to earn educational credits for the internship. To apply for the position, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label all emails: "Internship Interest." No phone calls please.
Responsibilities• Perform research and other needed tasks in areas such as policy, government relations, communications, and state activities
• Contribute to the weekly policy newsletter
• Assist policy and government relations staff
• Help organize and keep legislative sections of the website current
• Support selected communications, membership, and state activities
• Develop knowledge base about health information technology and related issue areas
Requirements• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and meet goals
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience using basic software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must be a current college student, recent college graduate, or current graduate student