PAID INTERNSHIPS: Public Policy and Business-Government RelationsThe Washington Campus
Global Public Policy InternshipICSC
OPEPD IO Volunteer Student InternshipU.S. Department of Education, Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development
Summer InternshipAmerican Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
InternConsumers for a Responsive Legal System
Political Reporter/EditorBookmark This
DescriptionFairness.com LLC, publisher of the non-commercial Fairness.com website, has a telecommuting internship for covering politics and public policy issues. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to do serious journalistic work using online media.
Responsibilities1. Conduct interviews and arrange panel discussions on relevant topics.
2. Add (copyright permitting) exceptional position papers and press releases to our site for use with our NowComment® document discussion/annotation tool.
* Extensive knowledge of US national politics and current events.
* Journalism coursework or experience is a significant plus but not absolutely required.
* Broadband Internet access during internship hours.
* Strong work ethic; successful interns must be disciplined enough to work well on their own and to keep their personal political views and preferences from interfering with (or even being discernible in) their internship work.