Legislative InternMassachusetts State Senate
The McGrath Farm Animal Public Policy Internship—CampaignsThe Humane Society of the United States
State Health Policy InternAcademyHealth
Policy AssistantThe Dalton Daley Group
Government Affairs - Spring and/or Summer 2017National Sleep Foundation
Policy & Membership InternshipRestaurant Association Metropolitan Washington
Policy & Advocacy SpecialistNational Prevention Science Coalition to Improve Lives (NPSC)
Policy InternGlasshouse Policy
Legislative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
NJ Assembly - 11th District
Posted: December 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe office of New Jersey Assemblymembers Eric Houghtaling and Joann Downey is seeking both full-time and part-time interns to work in their district office in New Jersey's 11th Legislative District.
*Applicants must be a rising college sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Researching and analyzing legislative and constituent issues
- Tracking constituent issues in a highly detail oriented manner
- Working with constituents to solve both common and complex problems
- Staffing legislators at legislative session, events, and meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to work some evenings
- Access to reliable transportation
- Applicant must be highly organized and have a serious attention to detail
- Applicant must be willing to embrace a high-volume work environment with multiple projects and strict deadlines