- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- FUN Internship in Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Retail, PR, Business & Communications
PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
FUN Internship in Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Retail, PR, Business & CommunicationsBookmark This
The Funtrepreneur, Inc.
100 Cummings Center, suite 128-G
Posted: November 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Funtrepreneur, Inc. (includes AlwaysFits.com, Knocked Up Nails & UnBaskets.com) is looking for January session and Spring 2016 interns.
A perfect fit for an intern interested in retail, manufacturing, social media, communications/PR, marketing, small businesses, and/or entrepreneurship.
* Contribute to social media sites like Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Fancy, Wish, Wanelo and others
* Review HARO (Help a Reporter Out) reporter pitches from news and media sources and work closely with the President to pitch products and story ideas to journalists and the media
* Brainstorm ideas and take creative, filtered photo’s for Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
* Participate in bi-weekly company meetings to discuss social media, creative endeavors and google analytics
* Creative interns with excellent writing skills may write Blog Posts or Buzzfeed posts and create other original content
* May occasionally assist with orders and inventory
* Contribute to site content
* A fabulous, committed, upbeat work ethic
* Solid academic record, all majors welcome
* Experience (personal or professional) with social media (Pinterest, Instagram, twitter) a big plus
* A sense of humor is a big plus! Check out AlwaysFits.com to get a taste of our silly sense of humor and the kind of products we carry
RequirementsHours & Credit
* This is an unpaid internship for credit. Please check with your academic department to learn their requirements and recommendations regarding internships.
* Internship hours must be Monday – Friday and between the hours of 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
WHEN YOU APPLY PLEASE INCLUDE:
* The number of hours you need to fulfill your internship requirement
* What hours you’re available
* Your resume
* Any relevant information about your personal or professional use of social media