EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Public Relations InternBlue Square Concepts
Public Affairs and Government Relationships intern at Public Charter SchoolsRiver City Science Academy
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
2016 FUN Internship in Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Retail, PR, Business & CommunicationsBookmark This
The Funtrepreneur, Inc.
100 Cummings Center, suite 128-G
Posted: November 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Funtrepreneur, Inc. (includes AlwaysFits.com, Knocked Up Nails & UnBaskets.com) is looking for January session and Spring 2016 interns.
A perfect fit for an intern interested in retail, manufacturing, social media, communications/PR, marketing, small businesses, and/or entrepreneurship.
* Contribute to social media sites like Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Fancy, Wish, Wanelo and others
* Review HARO (Help a Reporter Out) reporter pitches from news and media sources and work closely with the President to pitch products and story ideas to journalists and the media
* Brainstorm ideas and take creative, filtered photo’s for Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
* Participate in bi-weekly company meetings to discuss social media, creative endeavors and google analytics
* Creative interns with excellent writing skills may write Blog Posts or Buzzfeed posts and create other original content
* May occasionally assist with orders and inventory
* Contribute to site content
* A fabulous, committed, upbeat work ethic
* Solid academic record, all majors welcome
* Experience (personal or professional) with social media (Pinterest, Instagram, twitter) a big plus
* A sense of humor is a big plus! Check out AlwaysFits.com to get a taste of our silly sense of humor and the kind of products we carry
RequirementsHours & Credit
* This is an unpaid internship for credit. Please check with your academic department to learn their requirements and recommendations regarding internships.
* Internship hours must be Monday – Friday and between the hours of 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
WHEN YOU APPLY PLEASE INCLUDE:
* The number of hours you need to fulfill your internship requirement
* What hours you’re available
* Your resume
* Any relevant information about your personal or professional use of social media