Administrative InternBookmark This
Back 2 Basics Marketing
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a public relations intern for a virtual internship during the Spring or Summer 2014 semesters. Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Communications (Public Relations). Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but not limited to: copywriting/press release production, tracking and routing public relations materials, fulfilling sample requests, assisting with event planning, sample closet management/organization, assisting with project coordination, performing competitive research, database management, assisting in social media campaigns and managing other ad hoc projects.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must. Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus.