Positive Impact Magazine InternPositive Impact Magazine
Public Relations and Social Media InternMoore Relations
Public Relations, Marketing and Social MediaRealBlackLove.com LLC
Vegas party and nightlife tour service internVegas VIP Vampires
»»Cash Bonuses»»Interns Needed »» Booming PR FirmC.R.E.A.M. Music Group & Consulting
Advancement & Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions
2610 W Richwoods Blvd
DescriptionAbout Us: The Center for Youth and Family Solutions is a nonprofit organization, based in Peoria that serves to provide strengths-based, family-centered social services to individuals and families in need. Annually, we serve 37 counties, which include over 26,000 children, adults and families in a comprehensive array of behavioral health, youth intervention, child welfare, foster care, residential services, adoption services and senior care services.
Goal of Position: Assist The Center for Youth & Family Solutions in supporting the advancement teams and Advancement department.
To Apply: Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and availability to email@example.com
Interns must be willing to submit to a background check, as well as comply with all Center for Youth & Family Solutions’ policies.
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours per week
Supervisor: Rachel Sprenkle, Director of Development
Location: Peoria, IL
Responsibilities• Monitor and engage users on Twitter and Facebook, as well as monitor media platforms
• Assist in planning and promotion of special events, and provide on-site special event support
• Conduct research into proposals and grants available, as well as assisting in the creation of these proposals and grants
• Conduct donor research, including creating profiles of potential donors and revising previous profiles
• Research and write content for agency website, press releases and newsletter.
• Provide administrative support to staff members
Requirements• Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, communication or marketing-based preferred
• Proficiency in internet marketing, such as content management software usage and social media platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit field