PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Business Development / Sales Intern - work remotelyMassimo Farina
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
PR/ Marketing/ Communications InternJordan Mac Studios
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Advancement & Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions
2610 W Richwoods Blvd
DescriptionAbout Us: The Center for Youth and Family Solutions is a nonprofit organization, based in Peoria that serves to provide strengths-based, family-centered social services to individuals and families in need. Annually, we serve 37 counties, which include over 26,000 children, adults and families in a comprehensive array of behavioral health, youth intervention, child welfare, foster care, residential services, adoption services and senior care services.
Goal of Position: Assist The Center for Youth & Family Solutions in supporting the advancement teams and Advancement department.
To Apply: Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and availability to email@example.com
Interns must be willing to submit to a background check, as well as comply with all Center for Youth & Family Solutions’ policies.
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours per week
Supervisor: Rachel Sprenkle, Director of Development
Location: Peoria, IL
Responsibilities• Monitor and engage users on Twitter and Facebook, as well as monitor media platforms
• Assist in planning and promotion of special events, and provide on-site special event support
• Conduct research into proposals and grants available, as well as assisting in the creation of these proposals and grants
• Conduct donor research, including creating profiles of potential donors and revising previous profiles
• Research and write content for agency website, press releases and newsletter.
• Provide administrative support to staff members
Requirements• Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate degree, communication or marketing-based preferred
• Proficiency in internet marketing, such as content management software usage and social media platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit field