Charity Event Planner/Coordinator and Social Media Manager for Direct Marketing FirmMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Fall Public Relations InternPrestige Concepts, LLC
DIGITAL PR/MARKETING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – DIGITAL MUSIC MARKETING INDUSTRY (HIRING IMMEDIATELY!)Miles High Productions.com
Public Relations InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
PR Intern - Fall 2014SheNOW
Assistant, Events and Public Relations InternBookmark This
201 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Suite 7
DescriptionAVConnexions is New Jersey's Premier Matchmaking Service. We provide personalized offline matchmaking services, as well as, dating coaching and exclusive events for singles. Our clients are extremely successful single men and women who are serious about finding love!
AVConnexions specializes in connecting men and women with the resources they need to achieve their best authentic self. We believe that feeling good about you and making good first impressions is essential to finding love. We put our clients first. We listen to you and help you find what you need. If you are new to dating, we offer coaching sessions as well as a concierge service to help you plan your dates.
Our passion is helping singles achieve their best self and bringing people together to share in their happiness.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in scheduling, follow-up, developing and contributing to events and public relations activities
- Interact with vendor/partners to carryout event activities, scheduling advertising, monitoring client activities, and managing production
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills; ability to inform and relegate via written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Proficient computer skills and basic understanding of MS Office software and social media
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic