Boutique PR FirmPivotal PR
Marketing & Communications InternshipFrench-American Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Chapter
Spring 2015 Public Relations InternshipToday's Business
Seeking a motivated college student with an interest in Public RelationsMindful Media Group
Public Relations Praktikant/-inWimdu
Bilingual Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Position (Entry-Level)Bookmark This
e888 International Inc.
136-17 39th Avenue,
DescriptionWe are currently seeking entry level candidates with the “winning mindsets" to develop very lucrative business careers. All positions are Entry-Level and Full-Time. The ideal candidate should be able to start soon.
e888 International is a marketing consulting company that offers B2B and B2C marketing solutions. We work to bridge the gap between China and the United States. We are involved in all aspects of trade, investment, and development in the United States and China. F&T Group, the parent company of e888 International Inc., is an umbrella organization that gives e888 strong financial and human resource assets. F&T Group’s business includes real estate, properties and marketing.
Responsibilities• Prepare and deliver sales pitch to new and existing clients
• Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
• Explain to clients how specific types of marketing will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
• Provide clients with estimates of the costs of marketing products/services
• Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of clients' needs, and on technical aspects of products/services
• Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
Requirements•Strong communication skills in either/both Mandarin Chinese or/and English (Korean will be a plus)
•Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills
•Strong work ethics and attention to detail
•Some sales experience preferred
•Some marketing/business background preferred
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a great position for the right candidate. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through internship.com.