Bollywood Music PR/MarketingBookmark This
Unity Thru Music
Posted: 726 days ago
DescriptionWho doesn't love show-biz?
Are you a 'people person?'
Do you want experience in Marketing/ PR?
Then here is your chance to work in the exciting music world!
Jeffrey Iqbal is looking for an assistant to help manage his career.
Info about the artist can be found by clicking the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJfCxBMEeHY
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
• Management of Artists Calader- Coordination of meetings/appointments, performances, public appearances, media appearances, studio sessions, shows.
• Compilation and management of database.
• Monitoring trends used for reports on which you will receive further details
• Arrangement of domestic and international travel plans and itineraries, visa’s and compilation of documents and expenses for travel-related meetings.
• Coordination with heads of organizations and promoters on logistics
• Networking and lead generating
• Correspondence with media outlets, radio, TV, clients, and inquiries (Phone/Eamil)
• Assistance with minor word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and data management.
• Management of social media and Email Campaigns
Requirements**Self motivation/management and a demonstration of initiative are important to qualify for this assistant position.
**An appreciation and understanding of Indian Music/ Bollywood/ South East Asian music, is an asset.
• Should live in the New York/New Jersey areas
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Must have readily available high-speed Internet access and computer terminal to perform necessary tasks from.
• Hours per week will range from 10-25hrs per week, not including concerts.
• This is a paid Internship. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.