Brand Management/Events/PR InternBookmark This
Black Emerald Music Group
DescriptionThis internship is with Massiah, Inc., the company that planned and executed the Atlanta Music Conference and is the brand manager for several business clients. The intern will assist with coordinating and obtaining Sponsorship/endorsements. The intern will assist with brand management, event management, general public relations and marketing (media, radio, community). Intern is required to work minimum of 10hrs per week. They will also have the ability to attend several different events in Atlanta and meet influential people in the business and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.