Business Development /Creative Director InternshipBookmark This
Apples & Oranges Public Relations
DescriptionIf you are looking to gain hands on experience in growing PR, public relations, business development and event planning firm, then this internship is for you. You will have the opportunity to implement ideas, and spearhead projects to grow and expand the company.
Hours: Only 12 - 15 hours per week required. This position is Virtual via our online project management system.
Apples & Oranges Public Relations is boutique PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Business Development firm that gives you the platform to utilize your education and skills. You will gain hands on insight into the industry as well build your network and professional contacts. To learn more about us please visit www.applesandorangespr.com and click on the INTERNSHIP button to apply.
Or...once you have applied here on Internship.com
Please visit this link http://www.applesandorangespr.com/#!apply-for-internship/c1qfs
to download the following:
1.) Internship Overview
2.) Confidentiality Agreement
3.) Internship Application
Follow the remaining instructions on that page.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospect
- Write & update business plans
-Cultivate relationships with other companies.
-Establish New Partnerships
- Implement effective business strategies
-Create programs, workshop and activities to increase business
-Organize and plan events with events department to further develop business
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education