Marketing and Public RelationsPlantOGram
Public Relations InternSiam Smart Phone
PR / Marketing InternEvolutionary Media Group
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Social Media & Community Management InternLfl Records ltd.
PR InternAlternative Strategies
Seeking Internship for PR Agency- MIAMI BASEDThe 24-Group
Public Relations InternAlliance healthcare
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Tiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTiffany Terrell PR Consulting is a savvy company that deals with non profit organizations, authors, small business owners, artists, models, actors, actresses and individuals that seek out Public Relations. We are looking for individuals that have business sales experience as well as that has great customer skills. Looking for serious interns that are reliable and ready to get started. Look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education