Celebrity Client Liaison and Writer for an ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT COMPANYBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for a talented, professional writer and office administrator who is excellent at customer service to intern for Pictoguard- the leading Online Reputation Management firm for Celebrities and CEO's in the US.
Pictoguard is at the forefront as the go-to service for Deleting Photos and Content from Google, Promoting Positive Images and Content, Removing Negative comments, Suppressing negative articles and building Google Search friendly websites.
Our clients range from Record Labels, Musicians, Celebrities, Models, Stylists, CEOs, Business People and normal people with nude images, embarrassing pictures to cyberbullying. Our goal is to help our clients have a clean and positive reputation on Google to help them achieve and be respected.
ResponsibilitiesThe position entails :
- writing top quality articles (300-500 words) and news releases about our clients and researching spins on pop culture of the latest business news.
- coordinating information from clients via interviews and questionnaires and keeping up with their social media for news
- getting approvals from the client on written material and images
- sending weekly reports to clients
- preemptively planning for campaign goals to make clients look better on Google
- Reaching out to websites for image or content distribution for our clients
- coordinating with clients and vendors
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm from home via computer with a quick daily checkin with management. Some time in NYC to work with client managers in planning and business development.
RequirementsMust have :
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Well versed and interested in current news and pop culture - music, fashion, movies, business and to research and write Press Releases and spin clients positive news into newsworthy articles for different media outlets
- Knowledge of Online Reputation Management and Google Search
- A self starter who can start and take initiative, identify problems and fix them, improve systems
- Excellent email and phone manner to deal with a variety of clients and topics and clients who may be in distressed situations.
- Competent computer skills and use of email, google search, join.me, powerpoint, wordpress, social media
- Experience and contacts in PR would be beneficial