General Marketing/Public Relations AssistantChat 'N' Chill®, Ltd.
Entertainment PR and Production InternshipKampfire PR
Admininstrative/Business Correspondence PositionTranzsolutions, LLC
Public Relations Internship- Summer 2015Today's Business
PR AssistantInternational Skateboard Film Festival
Public Relations Intern, Communications AssistantBookmark This
Expose Yourself Public Relations
4 Prospect Street
DescriptionExpose Yourself Public Relations is a Boutique Public Realtions Firm. We have clients that range from rock stars to realtors. We were started 3 years ago and have grown steadily since. We help our clients get published in the media through creative, effective media outreach. In addition, we specialize in social media marketing and have won awards for our client's presence on sites such as Facebook.
We are looking for an intern who can assist with copywriting, media outreach, follow up and who will be an integral member of our team. We do not want a "gopher" but someone who will add value to the organization by bringing forward ideas and implementing them. Our goal is to find someone that does such a great job that we can't help but offer them a job at the end of the internship!
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excel in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Make calls to reporters to follow up on ideas they have been pitched
- Log all interactions in our in-house database system
- Write and distribute press release and ghostwritten stories
- Facilitate mailings
Requirements- Possess skills that will help with initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- You must feel comfortable making calls to follow up on ideas that you have put out to certain media outlets.
- Follow up skills are critical
- You must be detail oriented
- You must posess writing skills
- A working knowledge of Social Media