Copy Editor (Fall)Bookmark This
Janine Just Inc.
500 7th Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionAre you a strong writer? Do you want to strengthen your writing/editing skills? Are you interested in writing for different brands and companies using the right PR voice?
We’re currently seeking Copy Editing interns to assist with the daily roll out of content and maintenance on our various social platforms, as well as writing and editing content that is being streamed from our company (press releases, newsletters, blogs, etc). If you’re looking to spend your time doing busywork, this job is not for you!
Our interns will help shape our client brands and expand on their media platforms to create cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns through editorial content. You’ll be working side by side with our team at every stage of the campaign process, from creative ideation to campaign roll out. You will primarily assist in the creation of strategy documents and continue with the maintenance of all of their accounts.
We will provide travel reimbursement. We cannot accept international students at this time. We can only accept students living in the NYC area.
Responsibilities- Editing the daily posts for all clients on different social media platforms
- Drawing up copies at moment’s notice for necessary content
- Event preparation, execution and breakdown
Requirements- A resume
- A cover letter
- 2-3 samples of your writing
- Min. 2 days a week + events
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must submit writing samples, cover letter, links to previous work on publications (if any) and links to social media accounts. Submit the required materials to Justine at email@example.com.