Travel PR Intern - Travel Public Relations FirmInternshipGurus
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations Etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc.
Winter PR Intern5WPR
Cross Colours - Social Media and PR internBookmark This
3539 Motor Avenue, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCROSS COLOURS is offering a Social Media management and PR collaboration internship (Part time or full time, unpaid, school credit).
CROSS COLOURS was the first streetwear brand for the young men’s and urban market and shot $125 millions during its first 3 years in business. Moreover, the CROSS COLOURS logo became instantly recognizable in the Hip-Hop community with Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Run-D.M.C, TLC, Will Smith and Jamie Foxx, among many others, wearing the clothes. Launched by Carl Jones in ’89, the brand is re-starting due to the resurgence of 90’s fashion and music. CROSS COLOURS will pick up where it left off, representing its core values of individuality and diversity, standing up for one's self while exercising respect for others. The collection will be comprised of original CXC logos and graphics from the 90s as well as new product.
If you are interested in Social Media, Public Relations, Streetwear Fashion, and Hip-Hop music, this internship is for you!
Responsibilities- Research social networking strategies and trends
- Help increase the company’s online presence through our social networks
- Assist sales and marketing support
- Maintain company’s website updates
- Support and manage collaborations between Cross Colours and stylists, publicists and editorials.
Requirements- Good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Xcel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task