Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
1130 W. 10th Ave
DescriptionFive Hype is a full-service strategic and experiential media and brand strategies, public relations, marketing, and event management agency. In addition, we activate sponsorships, marketing campaigns, and alternative marketings strategies for charity events, concerts, and sporting events.
Check us out: www.fivehype.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus