Business Development / Sales InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Spring 2015 InternMastro Communications
LSTN Headphones Public Relations InternshipLSTN Headphones
SDA InternSDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Entertainment & Hospitality Division Internship - Unpaid/For College CreditBookmark This
1666 Kennedy Causeway
DescriptionCOMPANY: TARA, Ink.
TYPE: Entertainment & Hospitality Division Internship – Unpaid/For College Credit
EXPERIENCE: College Student / Recent Graduate
We are a full-service public relations, creative marketing and special events firm specializing in fashion, beauty, entertainment, hospitality and modern culture. We are seeking interns to work within our Entertainment & Hospitality department for the Fall/Winter semester.
Ideal candidates should be energetic self-starters with a professional demeanor and keen attention to detail.
ResponsibilitiesRequirements include superior writing skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks like researching, clipping and maintenance of reports. Interns will work directly with the Entertainment & Hospitality team and have the opportunity and are expected to:
• Write first draft of press releases
• Build media lists
• Conduct select media research and outreach
• Attend at least one client meeting
• Work at least one event and/or attend a networking event with account staff
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
• Contribute to the development of new programs and ideas
• Provide administrative support to account teams as needed
We are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately and can commit to 2-5 days a week.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
An internship with TARA, Ink. is challenging and rewarding. An intern will gain firsthand experience in the field of public relations & event marketing, as well as develop his or her general business and professional skills. Ideal candidates will possess:
• Strong writing skills
• An eagerness and drive to learn about the field of PR
• A knowledge of the Miami media landscape
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills