Create Experiences: concierge/events/development3W Experience
10 Squared Summer 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
10 Squared Spring 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
10 Squared Fall 2014 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
Evyn Block Communications Fall InternEvyn Block Communications
Entertainment Industry Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for Intern's that are interested in the entertainment industry. Learn how to work in the music industry in a hands on environment. Starting this Summer, we are accepting applications for Interns. Interns will learn how to run a live music venue, book artists to perform, communicate with bands and artists, write and distribute press releases to media contacts, effectively market successful events daily, negotiate deals, and write offers and contracts to agents, musicians, and managers.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.