PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Business Development / Sales Intern - work remotelyMassimo Farina
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
PR/ Marketing/ Communications InternJordan Mac Studios
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Entertainment Industry Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for Intern's that are interested in the entertainment industry. Learn how to work in the music industry in a hands on environment. Starting this Summer, we are accepting applications for Interns. Interns will learn how to run a live music venue, book artists to perform, communicate with bands and artists, write and distribute press releases to media contacts, effectively market successful events daily, negotiate deals, and write offers and contracts to agents, musicians, and managers.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.