Public RelationsThe Savane Group
PR InternshipJane Owen PR
Public Relations for Unique Photography StudioVintage Girl Studios
Prestigious Beverly Hills PR Firm Seeks Public Relations and Media InternshipsLevine Communications Office
Ellen Jacobs Associates Journalism, Publicity and Digital Media InternshipsEllen Jacobs Associates
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internBookmark This
Lyme Lite Media
DescriptionA full service Public Relations firm specializing in entertainment is looking for an assistant/intern. Candidate must be intelligent, articulate, experienced, talented, creative and hard working with natural abilities and a deep passion for PR and entertainment.
- Write press releases, bios, pitch letters, fact sheets, Website descriptions, social marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and strategies for campaigns
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Compile & maintain media lists
- Pitch various media outlets
- Track coverage
- General administrative duties such as answering phones, maintaining e-mails, filing, faxing, Fed Ex, messengers, etc.
-Must be interested in learning the field of Entertainment Public Relations
~Must be a strong, creative writer
~Must have excellent grammatical and proof reading skills
~Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
~Must be detail oriented
~Must work well with meeting deadlines and working under pressure
~Must be tech savvy and computer literate
College credit is available.