Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
PR/Social Media Intern NeededCDA PR, LLC
Fall Public Relations and Public Affairs InternshipFocuscom Inc.
Public Relations InternDMG Company
Social Media InternshipDDM Advertising
Pubic Relations InternthePRbar
Public Relations InternSo Fly Management
Editorial Assistant for US Daily ReviewThe Price of Business
Event Planning, Social Media and Public Relations InternBookmark This
Rebecca Adele PR & Events
7219 Capilano Drive
Posted: September 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnjoy the excitement of working with a start up event planning, PR & social media company. Rebecca Adele PR & Events focuses on a variety of services for several clients in various industries. If you're looking for a true mentoring experience to gain real hands-on training in the fields of event planning, social media and public relations, this is the perfect opportunity.
Our internship program started in 2013 and offers a comprehensive well-rounded program that will leave you with a fun and beneficial internship experience. Within our program, we offer internships year round. Each semester we take on four new interns.
While interning at Rebecca Adele PR & Events you will gain the following experience:
- Press Release Writing
- Media Pitching
- Helping plan a series of Etsy/Pinterest art shows all over Ohio
- Expansion and research for new market opportunities
- Social Media
- Brainstorming for Clients
- Working in various industries including: non-profit, for profit, music, consumer goods, arts and entertainment!
Rebecca Adele PR & Events is an out of house business, with a fun atmosphere including an office dog name Google and three loveable kitties named Jack, Ollie & Geraci! This laid back atmosphere allows you the creative environment and opportunity to work directly with the company owner and gain knowledge about the industries described above. This particular internship is non-paying, but class credit is an option. The internship also requires two-days a week and one-day or full weekend a month on the weekend to participate in an on-site event. For interns interested in either spring or fall/winter semester, more weekends are required as that is our peak event planning season!
Get the most out of your internship, you won't be the one to go get coffee, you'll be the one getting actual experience! Looking forward to having you!
ResponsibilitiesAs part of this internship, candidates can expect work on the following:
- Social Media plans for clients
- Press Releases for clients
- Initial event planning for clients
- Day-of on site event logistics for clients
- Maintaining a blog presence for Rebecca Adele PR & Events
- Managing Rebecca Adele PR & Events Social Media
- Research for clients
- Administrative Duties (don't worry we won't have you answering phones!)
- Brainstorm sessions for clients
Requirements- Great writing skills
- Public Relations/Press Release Writing
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Some working knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, HootSuite, Sprout Social
- Passion for the arts
- Passion for social media and event planning
- Outgoing attitude
- Photoshop skills (not required but a bonus)
- Wordpress or Blogger skills (not required but a bonus)
- Love of cats and dogs!
- Desire to learn about the industry
- Ability to bring your own laptop to and from the internship
- Great sense of humor and creative thinking skills!