Business Development / Sales InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
Spring 2015 InternMastro Communications
LSTN Headphones Public Relations InternshipLSTN Headphones
SDA InternSDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
FASHION PR INTERNBookmark This
153 East 70th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionEuropean Fashion brand is looking for a student with an interest in contemporary fashion and Public Relations, Marketing and would prefer candidates with prior corporate office experience, specifically in the Fashion industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are required. We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm to learn, grow and contribute to a dynamic team atmosphere. Candidates must be able to commit to at least 3-4 full days a week.
Juliette Longuet is a French designer based in NY since 10 years and a TV Host/Journalist for a European program called NYNYPARISPARIS.
Visit us at www.juliettelonguet.com
Responsibilities* Aggressively pitch brand to national and regional media (print and online) and secure editorial placement, coordinate press opportunities and handle all press inquiries.
* Build strong media relationships, foster existing relationships and consistently source new contacts to build additional relationships.
* Work successfully in a fast paced, high-energy environment
* Plan, manage and execute high impact media campaigns
* Compose press releases and pitch media
* Proven track record of scoring and landing press coverage for national and regional print, online and electronic/broadcast outlets.
* Assisiting in events
Please clearly indicate your earliest available start date.
This is a nonpaid internship that could lead into a permanent position in the future for the right candidate. The internship can also be completed in exchange of school credits.
Requirements* Minimum experience in Press/PR
* Experience in beauty/fashion/entertainment industry a must
* Strong communication skills
* Strong media relations skills and considerable experience interacting with press
* Strong knowledge of public relations standards and practices
* Must be able to commit to at least 3-4 full work days per week (6 months minimum)