Public Relations / Marketing / Event ManagementMaryland Wineries Association
PR and Social Media InternOlson Communications Inc.
PR/Marketing/Social MediaNATASHA MORGAN
Early Childhood Marketing Research Associate (68K/year) - 2014/2015 Internship - Dolman KohenDolman Kohen Company
Fashion PR InternBookmark This
The Raven Group LA
939 N Croft Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCome join our team! We are a boutique fashion public relations firm seeking dedicated interns needing school credit to join our team for the Fall and Winter Quarters. Interns are expected to work 3-5 days a week from 10AM-5PM, but we are willing to work around school schedules.
We represent emerging fashion designers as well as established brands and build awareness in the fashion and entertainment industry. Located in West Hollywood, our focus is on strong relationships in the entertainment industry to provide clients direct access to today’s top celebrities. We secure placement for our clients in all facets of the media including magazines, newspapers, television, and websites nationwide.
This is an unpaid academic or experience internship with the possibility of turning in to a paid position. We are in need of self-starters with a strong work ethic. If you are interested, please email your resume and a brief description about why you want to work here in the body of an email.
ResponsibilitiesDaily duties for interns include assisting in pulling looks & communicating with top fashion stylists, editors & celebrities, event preparation, merchandising showrooms, the selection & shipment of gifting, database management, searching for celebrity and blogger placements and updating social media.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate must possess the following skills & abilities:
• Has a passion for public relations, marketing and/or styling
• Takes initiative and is self-motivated to find solutions
• Has common sense
• Has computer skills, social media savvy, owns a laptop and can easily learn new software programs
• Fast researcher and efficient at finding information online
• Friendly and great customer service skills
• Reliable, responsible and punctual
• Knowledge of fashion, celebrities and bloggers
• Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment with deadlines
• Has a positive attitude and is a pleasure to be around
• Great organizational and time management skills