Fashion PR Internship (remote)Bookmark This
The Pontes Group
DescriptionThe Pontes Group is a leading boutique public relations, branding and marketing agency, catering to the high-end luxury fashion, beauty, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods industries. We are a results-driven agency that can develop and execute creative, tactical and innovative strategies to ensure the global visibility and profitability for brands and companies.
We are currently seeking a Fashion PR Intern. Must be results-driven!!
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs for client opportunities.
- Assist in pitching intriguing story concepts to national, regional and local editors, writers, and producers
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other Red Carpet events
- Updating media lists
- PR software experience such as Cision, BurrellesLuce, Who Represents, Celebrity Intelligence, etc.…
- Writing media alerts, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
**Internship includes hands-on PR training**
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and personal appearance
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research
- Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities
- COMMON SENSE
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.
Email resume, headshot, cover letter, writing samples, and any other applicable information to email@example.com Please put email subject as 'Fashion Public Relations Internship'. In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
4. Start Date
5. End Date
Applications not following these instructing will NOT be considered.