Fashion Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
511 W. 25th Street, Suite 602
New York, NY
DescriptionZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking an intern for Fall 2012. The right candidate should be available to work 3-5 days a week, and school credit is available.
As an intern in our New York office, you’ll have the benefit of working alongside a small team of young professionals and will have the experience of contributing to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks which will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic, initiative, along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion brands, including Maison Kitsuné, Want Les Essentiels de la Vie, and SWIMS, amongst others
• Tracking media coverage for all clients
• Preparing press clippings
• Researching for special projects
• Preparing and trafficking sample requests
• Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by sending their cover letter and resumé to Cristi Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RequirementsPrior internship experience is preferred in addition to the following skills:
• Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
• Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
• Basic Photoshop skills and experience
• Strong writing and communication skills
For more information about ZOÏ Agency and our clients please visit