Fashion Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
The A List
Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionThe A List is a specialized communications agency focusing on brand building for a global audience. Founded in 2001 and based in Beverly Hills, CA, The A List enhances the visibility of our clients via tastemaker events, talent procurement, brand placement, lifestyle seeding and celebrity dressing.
This internship program provides the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality and have the ability to learn quickly.
ResponsibilitiesIntern duties include:
• Maintaining the organization of the showroom and stock room and keeping inventory.
• Offering support to the account executives and assistants through general office duties and errands.
• Assisting with celebrity styling.
• Maintaining an ongoing list of stylist pulls.
• Researching celebrity and client mentions via Google and social media sites.
• Overseeing proper transportation of garments to and from clients, showrooms, and stylists.
• Updating database contacts and extensive research
• Compiling excel sheets and sending out mail/packages.
• Interns may also be given the opportunity to work several industry events.
**This is not a paid internship, but class credit is available.
RequirementsWe are looking for students available 2-3 days a week who are self-starters and are interested in gaining experience in events and fashion PR. Students with previous experience in fashion or PR preferred but not required. We will favor applicants who can dedicate a minimum of 3 months to the internship.
Each individual must demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with clients and posses good judgment. A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.