Entertainment Public Relations InternLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations / Social Media InternProductivity PR, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipBGC Events
Public Relations Student Associates - NY Rangers & MSG Media/Sports PropertiesThe Madison Square Garden Company
Public Relations InternshipLamont Media Consulting Group
Fashion Showroom InternBookmark This
The Pontes Group
8271 Melrose Ave., Ste. 107
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionSeeking a Fashion Showroom Intern for leading public relations agency specializing in luxury fashion products and other high-end goods & services targeted towards women. Must be results-driven!!
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other Red Carpet events
- Liaison with celebrity press agents to facilitate celebrity seeding
- Assist in pitching intriguing celebrity fashion story concepts to weeklies and Los Angeles editors, writers, and producers
- Merchandising and organizing showroom
- Assist in styling and photo shoots
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs to secure client placements
- Writing media alerts, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
**Internship includes hands-on training**
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and personal appearance
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research
- Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities
- COMMON SENSE
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.
This is an unpaid academic internship and must be done for college credit. Interns are required to work a minimum of 2 days per week and a minimum of 15 hours. Interns that complete internship with no missed days will receive a bonus at the end.
Email resume, headshot, cover letter, writing samples, and any other applicable information to email@example.com Please put email subject as 'Fashion Showroom Internship'. In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
4. Start Date
5. End Date
Applications not following these instructing will NOT be considered.