Fashion Showroom InternBookmark This
The Pontes Group
2048 East Sample Road
Lighthouse Point, FL
DescriptionSeeking a Fashion PR Intern for leading boutique public relations agency specializing in luxury fashion products and other high-end goods & services targeted towards women. Must be results-driven!!
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs for
- Assist in pitching intriguing story concepts to national, regional and local editors,
writers, and producers
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other
Red Carpet events
- Updating media lists
- PR software experience such as Cision, BurrellesLuce, Who Represents, Celebrity
- Writing media alerts, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
**Internship includes hands-on PR training**
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research
- Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities
- COMMON SENSE
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.
This is an unpaid academic internship and must be done for college credit. Interns are required to work a minimum of 2 days per week and a minimum of 15 hours. Interns that complete internship with no missed days will receive a bonus
at the end.
Email resume, headshot, cover letter, writing samples, and any other applicable information to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put email subject as 'Fashion Public Relations Internship'. In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
4. Start Date
5. End Date
Applications not following these instructing will NOT be considered.