Fashion design/Public Relations/ InternBookmark This
1855 Industrial Street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionProducer, Actress, Host & now Fashion Designer, Aerin O'Connell has completed a resort line, Fall/winter 2013, Spring/summer 2014 and is now working on her Fall/winter 2014 collection. Having shown her SS14 line at New York Fashion Week, she and the team and now working hard on an evening affairs line to be shown at J Autumn Runway Show 2013 at the Grand Canyon's skywalk. Aerin's fashion line has been spotted on RED CARPET's via Tinsel Korey of Twighlight. As well as on websites such as look-la.com. The New York native now resides in Downtown Los Angeles taking on a no-fuss, less is more life-style. Aerin's idea of fashion and what makes her fashion line is simplicity, minimalist with sophisticated silhouettes and lux fabrics.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Help maintain filing system
- Answer Phones
- Run as required (manufacturers, vendors, fabric shop, photo shoots)
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Social Media.
- Knowledge of fashion/media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.