Fashion PR InternArchetype Showroom
Public Relations InternshipBrilliance by Britoni B
FASHION PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP - IMMEDIATE STARTKARLA OTTO NEW YORK
Virtual interns are needed to launch our Entertainment Employment ExpoQEB, LLC
Interviewing this week: Fall internship at boutique PR Firm NYCTLC
Fashion/Public Relations/InternBookmark This
Intrepid by Ao'c
1855 Industrial st.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionProducer, Actress, Host & now Fashion Designer, Aerin O'Connell first debuts her RESORT 2013, Redemption... and now a Fall/Winter Line. Aerin's fashion line has been spotted on RED CARPET's via Tinsel Korey of Twighlight. As well as on websites such as look-la.com. The New York native now resides in Downtown Los Angeles taking on a no-fuss, less is more life-style. Aerin is loving classic with a twist, incorporating Bohemian moods, along with her All American good looks. ICONIC influences, (she has a lust for leopard) from all over the world. Aerin's old-world obsessions were turned on over years of exciting & spontaneous travel. Also, including her extensive Volunteer Work has influenced the exotic passions to her fashion. "There is inspiration everywhere if you are willing to accept it. The visions evolve. Everything is thought provoking, the infusion from mind to design still fascinates me. I am so pleased that I didn't continue procrastinating & fearing my dreams. Timeless beauties that evoke an ERA that once was...
"I provide ease within approaching the ultimate RESORT or CRUISE/Rendezvous Essentials - Packing Guide". "Simplistic & sexy. Aerin is THE total fashion plate" -Holly Lemkau of VOGUE MAGAZINE.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
-Trend Forecasting. Social Media.
- Knowledge of fashion/media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.