Graphic Design Internship (Spring)Bookmark This
Janine Just Inc.
500 7th Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionJanine Just Inc. is looking for a graphic design intern to work in a public relations environment. This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy graphic design and have an interested in working in a fast paced, public relations environment. We are looking for a creative and social savvy butterfly to join the team.
At this time, we cannot accept international students. We can only accept students who are in the NYC area.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- creating flyers and one sheeters
- some website work
- graphics for social media updates
- event preparation
- Lots hands on experience
- Ability to network
- Working in a fun, entrepreneurial environment
- Adobe CS skills
- excellent writing skills
- social savvy
- Must be able to work 2-3 days a week, hours 10am to 6pm (however, we are flexible since school is more important)
- Must send in cover letter, resume, writing samples and portfolio
We are able to offer you internship credit, a metro card for travel and amazing experience!
Send all application requirements in ONE document and any questions to Justine: email@example.com