Public Relations InternOne Spark
Public Relations InternSpeed Brands
Public Relations Intern - Hospitality, Nightlife, Food & Beverage, EntertainmentMagnetic Public Relations
Public Relations InternGirl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR)
Assistant Vice President of Public Relations and Communications InternTaupis Staffing
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
DescriptionJade Umbrella is a boutique Los Angeles based PR firm that specializes in fashion, film, sports, entertainment, traditional public relations, marketing, and event production. We are a creative co-op that caters to all 360 degrees of a client by offering an “umbrella” of services. We never compromise our professional values and work so hard it HAS to be fun. Team Jade has been in full throttle, selectively adding members to its creative coalition along the way. We thrive in the basics of grass roots and recycled days where clients raved results, and this is where you will find your lucky Jade. Tossing into the mix the elements of white-glove services, warmth, homespun hospitality, hard work, realistic expectations, and simple smiles, there is never a dull moment with team Jade!
We are currently looking for several graphic design specialists for all sorts of celebrities/emerging brands/and events.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as creating marketing materials.
- Handle ALL graphic design needs to include sponsorship decks-flyers-onesheets-invites-calendars.
Requirements- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- MUST HAVE strong creative and graphic design skills.
- MUST BE an innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.