Journalism Intern for Fall / WinterR Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Intern - Emergency Preparedness (Homeland Security) - Richmond, VADominion East Ohio
Public Relations Internship with Leading Boutique Firm, H2PRH2 Public Relations
Media Relations College AssociateFOX News Channel
Spring Internship at SMPRStrauss Marketing - Public Relations
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Apples & Oranges Public Relations
373 Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionIf you are looking to gain hands on experience in growing PR, public relations, business development and event planning firm, then this internship is for you. You will have the opportunity to work implement ideas, and spearhead projects to grow and expand the company within the HR department.
Hours: Only 12 - 15 hours per week required. This position is Virtual via our online project management system.
Apples & Oranges Public Relations is boutique PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Business Development firm that gives you the platform to utilize your education and skills. You will gain hands on insight into the industry as well build your network and professional contacts. To learn more about us please visit www.applesandorangespr.com and click on the INTERNSHIP button to apply.
Or...once you have applied here on Internship.com
Please visit this link http://www.applesandorangespr.com/#!apply-for-internship/c1qfs
to download the following:
1.) Internship Overview
2.) Confidentiality Agreement
3.) Internship Application
Follow the remaining instructions on that page.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills