Public Relations InternProject Curve Appeal -Philly
Business Development / Sales InternAdvance Staffing and Recruitment
Fall 2014- Public Relations, Marketing and AdvertisingJennifer Hobson Productions (JHP)
Create Experiences: concierge/events/development3W Experience
10 Squared Summer 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
LIFESTYLE PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM - PART TIME INTERNSBookmark This
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionFull service LIFESTYLE PR firm based in West Hollywood (on Sunset Blvd) is seeking for PR interns, part time.
Clients include fashion, events, entertainment, nightlife, architecture, design, coffee and food. More daily information at www.facebook.com/lgprla
Services include media pitching, celebrity endorsement, product placement, press escorting, new product launches, media training, brand consulting, event execution and social media.
The Internship program consists on working in one or more of the clients always assisting the CEO.
Must be available 2 days a week 10 to 5 (with 1h lunch) or Mon-Thurs half day.
Responsibilities- researching for new media editors and producers
- assisting CEO with general office duties
- manage social media material and update all social media sites such as FB, twitter, pinterest…
- updating databases
- manage clippings and making press kits
- talking on the phone with clients
- writing pitches, press releases, bios...
Requirements- EXCELLENT communication and writing skills: Must send proof writing as examples
- Multi-taskers, handle many things at once
- Organized, will need to be able to organize themselves with tasks required to do
- Fast researchers
- PASSION for PR
- Passion for lifestyle clients
- Must be able to get to West Hollywood easy
- Car is a plus