Public Relations: Looking for dynamic interns passionate about ART and COMMUNITYBookmark This
The Venice Art Crawl
Venice Beach, 90291
DescriptionThe Venice Art Crawl is an organization by and for the people. Our goal is to share, inspire and promote collaboration within the Venice community through mixers and art events. Join us by attending, sharing your vision and what inspires you. Our goal is to foster and reinvigorate the creativity that has historically and currently makes Venice such a vibrant and dynamic community.
We have many intern positions available in Web development, PR, Marketing, Outreach, Fundraising, Editorial, Sponsorships, graphics and photography.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities for PR Internship include:
• Contact all local web and print media. The stronger reach, the better!!
• Be the VAC’s liaison with the press. Seek out news outlets to feature the VAC.
• Charge VAC brand awareness initiatives! Creatively think of new ways to accomplish this!
• Create a One-Sheet for PR purposes. Work with Social Media Committee on creating and managing a digital shortlink to make info sharing easy!
• Manage public opinion. Be involved with Social Media Committee.
• Create email blasts to crawlers who gave us their emails online and at events.
o To promote the upcoming art crawl, artists, VAC specials and events. Second email to post photos and event highlights/coverage.
o Also, to promote involvement in the next VAC event, or attend a mixer.
RequirementsMust be passionate about art. Live locally to Venice Beach, CA. Must commit at least 15hrs per week.
Relevant experience in the field is a plus but not necessary were happy to teach and guide!