Public Relations InternOne Spark
Public Relations InternSpeed Brands
Public Relations Intern - Hospitality, Nightlife, Food & Beverage, EntertainmentMagnetic Public Relations
Public Relations InternGirl in Charge Public Relations (GICPR)
Assistant Vice President of Public Relations and Communications InternTaupis Staffing
MARKETING PR AND COMNICATION INTERNBookmark This
Hunter & Gatti Corp.
New York, NY
DescriptionCandidates must be able to work full time or part time for the 3 or 6 month duration of the program.
Prospective candidates should LOVE fashion and art, and be passionate followers of this worlds. We seek creative, outgoing, self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands-on experience in the field of fashion and art public relations. The intern will develop an in-depth understanding of the role of public relations function through media contacts, PR writing assignments and strategic brand positioning.
- Draft and edit press releases
- Assist with media outreach
- Review and edit marketing collateral
- Planning and promotion of upcoming events
- Contact with press, possible clients and partners to improve our fashion and art industry social position and contacts
- Create e-mail pitches to promote a story to the media and editors in fashion and art industry
- Assist with the development and set up of e-mail campaigns (including monthly and quarterly newsletter communications)
- Support content marketing initiatives through the creation of blog posts and articles
- Research and compile relevant industry content to share with the internal organization
- capture and track brand mentions, competitive intelligence and key industry themes
- Liaise with social media property owners to assist with social initiatives
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing, PR & Communications Intern will be responsible for supporting the team in its branding, marketing, content, lead generation and public relations for our photographers and artists directors, art and fashion online magazine and agency. In this role, the intern will be exposed to a variety of marketing- and PR-related tasks.
• Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Photoshop
- Knowledge of fashion industry and contemporary art world, galleries, magazines and fairs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities, with a willingness to learn