Marketing & Communications InternshipBookmark This
French-American Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Chapter
3399 Peachtree Road, NE
DescriptionThe French-American Chamber of Commerce Atlanta Chapter is a non-profit, independent, member-driven organization dedicated to developing and improving - through the efforts of its members - the economic, commercial, and financial relations between France and the Southeast region of the United States. The FACC-Atlanta covers Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi. www.facc-atlanta.com
• 20 hours/week minimum (not including events). 40 hours/week preferred.
• Beginning of internship: January 2015
• Duration: 6 months minimum
• Stipend $150 / month
• Candidates must have valid papers to work in the United States (US citizenship, green card, work visa)
• Please send your resume in English and a cover letter in French to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities• Intern Placement Service: correct English-language resumes of young French citizens;
• Event management: organization and execution of events (fundraisers, seminars, networking events and business conferences), research donations for major fundraising events, event planning and logistics. Will be required to work some evenings and early mornings;
• Membership management: follow up with current and previous members, process membership renewals, update membership database;
• Marketing and Public Relations: update and improve the FACC website, create marketing materials for FACC events and initiatives;
• Administrative Work: answering the phone, answering e-mail requests, contacting technical support, proofreading English texts, etc.
Requirements• Native English-speaker required, familiarity with French language and culture a plus;
• Bachelor degree in Business concentration Marketing;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Knowledgeable about formatting American resumes;
• Graphic design skills;
• Experience with social media, familiarity with TYPO3 a plus;
• Ability to multi-task with independent judgment skills;
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.