Public Relations InternBookmark This
CR Events, LLC
DescriptionCR Events, LLC is a full service event management and production company located in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in events, marketing and promotion for religious organizations and small businesses in the St. Louis area.
We are looking for a bright, creative, out-of-the box thinking marketing intern. The intern must be able to research, contact and follow-up with senior level professionals in the profit and non-profit sector to encourage community support for our organization.
ResponsibilitiesThe marketing intern will assist the owner in coordinating and implementing multiple projects including: media relations, materials relating to program operations, monitoring web analytics, developing strategic marketing plans and media buying options, track and assess value of PR, assist with direct mail and email campaigns, event planning and coordination, advertisement through social medial and completion of various administrative tasks.
Requirements• Junior or Senior level college student or college graduate with emphasis in marketing, advertising, branding or public relations.
• Strong interest in marketing, events and non-profit communication.
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform follow-up.
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Posses a friendly, outgoing personality; can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good research and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• The ideal candidate would be a Christian or knowledgeable about the Christian faith (preferred but not required).