Public Relations AssistantExcel Management
Media/Public Relations InternCQ4 Productions
Public Relations/Communications Internship72Point
Public Relations Intern For Lifestyle Blog Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Public Relations Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
PR/Social Media InternBookmark This
Epic Level Entertainment
2227 W. Olive Ave
DescriptionWe are an entertainment production company with an online channel, providing genre content through YouTube and creating branded entertainment for marketing clients. We would like to have a intern to aid especially in our online marketing efforts, for both our channel and our production company. The key for us is in social media, and we think a young, fresh perspective will be a valuable asset to the company.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with website updates and forum management.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a career in Marketing or PR
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Detailed knowledge of key social media outlets (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)