Marketing & Public Relations CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! is an international resource, marketing, and consulting organization for small businesses.
Our vibrant community consists of solopreneurs, small business owners, independent professionals, experts, and visionaries who are committed to helping others make connections, and take action!
What We Do
We specialize in organizing dynamic business events that provide:
- Promotional & Networking Opportunities
- Educational Programs for Entrepreneurs
- Business Resources, Support, & Mentorship
We offer semester-long internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes. Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- Work in your pajamas and virtually anywhere in the world, even on the beach!
- Oh yeah ... we often feed our interns well! Great coffee/snacks/food at live meetings ... always!
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter (minimum 200 words) expressing your interest to email@example.com
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
Read more on our website link: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities-Assist management team in overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products and services
-Collaborate with the other team members in ensuring effective, branded marketing communications on website, internet, social media, print communication and advertising
-Managing launch campaigns for new products
-Managing distribution channels for products
-Conduct research on media outlets
-Perform competitive analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
RequirementsYou Are: An organized, energetic, dynamic, self motivated, excited individual and you are ready to learn. You are a people-person who can both talk and listen effectively. You want to know the inside secrets of how business works from a people and project perspective. Following directions while being able to communicate weekly both over the phone and on the internet are critical for this position. Please have good relationship skills, be able to work virtually and be capable of working on multiple tasks at one time.
- Undergraduate/graduate majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or English
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.