PR InternWunderlich Inc
Sports Information/Public Relations/Journalism InternshipSUNY Canton Athletics
Public Relations InternshipAllure Group
Public Relations Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Spring Semester Intern – Lifestyle & Travel Public RelationsMiddleton & Gendron Brand Communications
Marketing & Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
1610 S. Halsted
DescriptionWe are a growing mobile application developer looking for a positive-thinking marketing student looking to grow with us as we grow.
Responsibilities- Participate in planning events at local restaurants and bars
- Actively promote our products at events
- Maintain social media content (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Perform digital PR (reach out to bloggers, sponsors, etc.)
- Participate in strategic marketing planning sessions with our Team
Requirements- Prefer college student or recent graduate with experience in marketing, communication, public relations, or advertising
- Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Must have your own means of transportation for events, trade shows, etc.
- Must have a personal computer & internet connection
- Owning your own motorcycle/scooter is a big plus!